Governor DeSantis says they received input and advice from prominent physicians, health care system executives, small business owners, elected officials, unemployed Floridians, and law enforcement. The Re-Open Florida Task Force produced a report with recommendations.
- Schools remain distance learning.
- Visits to senior living facilities are prohibited.
- Elective surgeries can resume.
- Restaurants may offer outdoor seating with six foot space
between tables and indoor seating at 25% capacity.
- Retail can operate at 25% of indoor capacity.
- No change for bars, gyms, and personal services such as
- Vulnerable individuals should avoid close contact with
people outside the home.
- All individuals, when in public, should maximize physical
distance from others.
- Avoid socializing in groups of more than 10 people in
circumstances that do not readily allow for physical
- Face masks are recommended for all those in face-to-face
interactions and where you can’t social distance.