Our ALL INCLUSIVE tour consist of both tours and all options at a discounted price.
Downtown Historic District Tour – A daily 45 minute narrated walking tour of (national registry) historic downtown Tarpon Springs. The tour starts at the Tarpon Springs Chamber of Commerce (1 N. Pinellas Ave #B) at 11:30 am
- Historic Depot Museum Tour
- Tasting at Acropolis meat market
- Stops at eclectic shops
- Tour of the St Nicholas church
- Transportation to the Sponge Docks will be provided by the Jolley Trolley
Historic Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks Tour – A daily 45 minute narrated walking tour of the Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks. Tour starts 2:30 pm daily at the Sponge Exchange (735 Dodecanese Blvd ).
- The famous sponge diver statue
- Learn about the sponge industry and local Greek culture
- See and learn about the Sponge boats at the working sponge docks.
- Get a taste of Greece with Greek wine, coffee, and bakery tasting.
- Get the OPA discount card to use at participating merchants.
- Enjoy lunch at an authentic Greek Restaurant (approx 12:30 pm based on Jolley Trolley Schedule)
- Sponge Diving exhibition boat ride (special reserved seating. 1:30 pm)