The Tarpon Tavern has become one of Tarpon Springs’s favorite local hangouts. The upscale English style pub will remind you of the old country or a little bit of the restaurant-bars from up north or out west with its warm, inviting colors and classy but comfy decor. We’re located on the Pinellas Bike Trail (Safford Avenue) in a 1925 era building in historic downtown Tarpon Springs, Florida.
We have a fantastic outdoor cobblestone patio and a very cool turn-of-the-century but a modern bar and dining area. We offer 30 beers on tap and feature the best local, national and international craft breweries. We also have a good selection of wines and other nonalcoholic beverages.
Best of all we pride ourselves in exceptional food and service. We’re the perfect place to relax and unwind with old friends and new ones too.
Specialities: Craft Beer and Pub Food
- Mondays (4pm til close) – Burger & Fries $5.55, with beverage purchase, dine-in only, 1 per customer, not to be combined with other specials, coupons or discounts.
- Tuesdays (All Day) – Buy 1, Get 1 Fish & Chips, with 2 beverage purchase, dine-in only, 1 special per 2 customers, not to be combined with other specials, coupons or discounts.
- Wednesdays (All Day) – 49 cent Wings and $1.99 Sliders with drink purchase – fixins’ and dips extra
- Thursdays (All Day)- Buy 1, Get 1 fajita’s with 2 beverage purchase. Chicken ($13.99), Steak ($18.99), Shrimp ($17.99), or Combo.
- Fridays (4pm-6pm) – Happy Hour. $4 House Margaritas, $5 Tito’s Mules, $6 Long Island Iced Teas.